VA Portland Health Care System
The Medical Library offers the following services for Veterans, their family, and staff
- Literature Searches – The medical librarian can assist you in finding information and literature about health concerns, diagnoses, and treatments.
- Circulation – Books and audiovisuals may be checked out for two weeks, except Reference texts.
- Computer/Internet Access – The library has four computers available specifically for Veterans and their families. Computer use is limited to two 30-minute sessions per day, and printing is limited to 10 pages per day.
- Notary – The medical librarian is able to serve as a notary for Veterans, family members, and staff free-of-charge between the hours of 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m, excluding Federal Holidays. It is best to set up an appointment by calling (503) 220-8262, ext. 56958.
page last updated February 8, 2018
Portland VA Medical Center Bldg 101, 2nd floor
3710 SW U.S. Veterans Hospital Road Mail Code: P2LIB
Portland, OR 97239
- 503-220-8262 Ext. 55955
- 800-949-1004 Ext. 55955
Hours of Operation
- Mon - Fri 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. excluding Federal Holidays