NAMI Homefront six-session class on mental health
Do you have a family member or friend who is a Veteran or military service member living with mental illness?
NAMI Homefront is a free, six-session class for family, friends, significant others of Veterans, and military service members with mental health conditions.
Wednesday evenings 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
October 17 – November 21, 2018
5411 E Mill Plain Blvd, Suite 4
All classes and materials are at no cost to attendees!
• PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia,
• Basics of Brain Biology & Medications
• Dealing with Crisis & Relapse
• Navigating the VA Medical System & DOD
• Communication & Empathy Skills
• Self-Care, Fighting Stigma and Advocacy
Call (360) 695-2823 or email email@example.com
This is class is done in partnership between the VA Portland health Care System and National Alliance on Mental Health (NAMI) Southwest Washington.