VA Portland Health Care System
Portland VA Medical Center-Vancouver
Updated January 2020.
Printable map of Vancouver Divsion of VA Portland Health Care System
Primary Care services:
- Lab Services (Bldg. 11)
- Primary Care (offered in Bldg. 20 & 24)
- Vesting clinic/Physical exams
Mental Health services:
- Mental Health Clinic (Bldg. 11)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Clinical Team
- Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (RRTP) (Bldg. 18)
- Substance Abuse Treatment Program (SATP) (Bldg. 11)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Bldg. 18)
- Community Living Center (CLC)
- Dental (East -cleanings Bldg.15, West - other services Bldg. 20.)
Eye Clinic, Optometry, Low Vision (Bldg. 17) - Effective March 16, 2020, due to safety precautions to help limit the spread of COVID-19, all VAPORHCS optical shops are closed until further notice.
- For your eyeglass-related questions or to get a message to the Optical team, use MyHealtheVet messaging or call 503-721-7890, option 3.
- Hand clinic (Bldg. 24)
- Imaging (Radiology & General X-Ray - Bldg. 11) (VOICE - CT, Fluoroscopy, MRI, Ultrasound - Bldg. 28)
- Transitional Lodging (Bldg. 18)
- Physical Therapy (Bldg. 11, 2nd floor)
- Podiatry (Bldg. 17)
- Prosthetics (Bldg. 20)
- Rehab medicine (Bldg. 11)
- Spinal Cord Injury Clinic (Bldg. 20)
Enrollment: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Bldg. 20, Room 101 Click here for more enrollment details.
Other services: Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Veterans Service Office (Bldg. 15, 1st Floor, Room 112B) info link here
Updated March 16, 2020