VA Portland Health Care System
Community Resource and Referral Center
Community Resource and Referral Center provides services for Veterans who are homeless or at risk of being homeless.
Parent Facility: The CRRC is part of the VA Portland Health Care System.
Clinic hours: weekdays 8 a.m. - 3 p.m., Thursdays 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., excluding Federal Holidays.
Business hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please note: NO EMERGENCY SERVICES at this location.
- Housing Placement
- Mental Health
- Primary Care
- Social Work
Click here for a CRRC brochure.
What is the CRRC?
A community based resource and referral center that provides access to both VA and community services.
Who is eligible?
Veterans (and their families) who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
What if I am not eligible for medical care at the VA?
You might still be eligible for the grant & per diem program or community services.
The CRRC will help you access services to help prevent or end homelessness.
Our program provides:
- Short-term case management
- On-site primary care
- Access to medical, mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Access to VA housing programs – grant & per diem, HUD/VASH, Veterans Recovery House
- Help finding market rate or subsidized housing or linkage to community housing programs
- On-site compensation and pension exams
- Ability to get VA claims expedited
- Access to employment programs– Supported Employment, Veterans Reintegration Program, State Employment
- On-site computers
- Clothing and hygiene items
The CRRC has a multi-disciplinary team that includes social workers, a peer specialist, a psychologist and program support assistants.
We work closely with other VA programs and community partners to help each Veteran access the services they need. Some VA and community partners who come on-site:
- VBA Homeless Coordinator
- Compensation and Pension Examiners
- Social Security
- Oregon State Department of Labor
- Veterans Justice Outreach Coordinator
- VA Vocational Rehab
- HUD/VASH case managers