VA Portland Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Friday, February 10, 2017 10:26 AM PSTAll VAPORHCS clinics and services are currently operating during normal hours. For the latest updates on VAPORHCS operations, please follow us on Facebook, the VAPORHCS Web page, or call the VAPORHCS Alert line at 503-721-1458.
Due to reported increased influenza activity in the Pacific Northwest, the following restrictions and guidelines are in effect now until further notice at all VAPORHCS facilities:
- Only patients and immediate family members should visit VAPORHCS facilities; any symptomatic visitors should delay their visit.
- If possible, symptomatic patients should delay their appointment or wear a mask for the duration of their visit.
(Masks will be available at the entrance of VAPORHCS facilities. If you do not see any readily available, please ask staff for assistance to obtain one.)
- Children 14 years of age and younger are restricted from all VAPORHCS in-patient ward areas (Please inquire with respective Charge Nurses for any exceptions).
- We request that families leave children 14 years of age and younger at home and not bring them into any VAPORHCS facilities until this restriction has been lifted.
If you have any questions about the information on this page, please email the VAPORHCS Public Affairs Office at VHAPOR-PublicAffairs@med.va.gov or call us at 503-402-2975.
|Portland VA Medical Center (PVAMC)||Normal Hours|
|Center for Women Veterans Health||Normal Hours|
|Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC)||Normal Hours|
|Fairview Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Lincoln City Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Loren R. Kaufman VA Clinic (The Dalles)||Normal Hours|
|North Coast||Normal Hours|
|Vancouver Campus||Normal Hours|
|West Linn||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 503-220-8262, option 0, (VA Call Center)
- Change Your Appointment: 503-220-8262, option 2
- Media Inquiries: 503-808-1920
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 503-220-8262, Press 0 for assistance
- Pharmacy Refill: 503-273-5201
- Staff Locator: 503-220-8262, Press 0 for assistance
- Telephone Care: 503-220-8262 (VAPORHCS Main Number)
- VA Police: 503-808-1911
- Eligibility / Enrollment Services: 503-273-5069