VA Portland Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Friday, January 19, 2018 2:24 PM PST
Influenza activity is increasing at VA Portland Health Care System and in the greater Portland area. Therefore, we are implementing Visitor Restrictions now.
1. Only patients and immediate family members should visit the facility.
2. Children under the age of 12 should not enter the facility.
3. Visitors with symptoms should delay their visit. Symptoms include: fever/chills, runny nose, muscle aches, sore throat, coughing, and sneezing.
4. Patients with symptoms should delay non-urgent clinical appointments. If that's not possible, patients must wear a mask while in the facility.
5. Masks are available at the entrances of our facilities; staff may offer masks to visitors - please take one if offered.
Visitor Restriction signs will be posted at all entrances to notify visitors of these restrictions. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we try to keep our most vulnerable Veterans safe from Flu.
|Portland VA Medical Center (PVAMC)||Normal Hours|
|Center for Women Veterans Health||Normal Hours|
|Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC)||Normal Hours|
|Fairview Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Lincoln City Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Loren R. Kaufman VA Clinic (The Dalles)||Normal Hours|
|North Coast||Normal Hours|
|Vancouver Campus||Normal Hours|
|West Linn||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 503-220-8262, option 0, (VA Call Center)
- Change Your Appointment: 503-220-8262, option 2
- Media Inquiries: 503-808-1920
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 503-220-8262, Press 0 for assistance
- Pharmacy Refill: 503-273-5201
- Staff Locator: 503-220-8262, Press 0 for assistance
- Telephone Care: 503-220-8262 (VAPORHCS Main Number)
- VA Police: 503-808-1911
- Eligibility / Enrollment Services: 503-273-5069