NAMI Homefront - for loved ones of Veterans with mental health conditions
NAMI Homefront is done as a partnership between VAPORHCS and NAMI Multnomah.
NAMI Homefront a free, six-week class for loved ones of Military Service Members and Veterans who experience symptoms of a mental health condition.
The class is taught by specially trained
volunteers with lived experience.
- PTSD, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and more.
- Handling crisis and relapse.
- Navigating the VA medical system and DOD.
- Communication and empathy skills.
- Self-care, advocacy, and fighting stigma.
Dates: Sept. 23 - Oct. 28, 2020
Schedule: Wednesdays at 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Online via Zoom
More details are at www.namimultnomah.org/homefront