NAMI Homefront Mental Health Classes
NAMI Homefront is a free, six-week class for loved ones of Military Service Members and Veterans who experience symptoms of a mental health condition. The class is taught by specially trained volunteers with lived experience.
- PTSD, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and more.
- Handling crisis and relapse.
- Navigating the VA medical system and DOD.
- Communication and empathy skills.
- Self-care, advocacy, and fighting stigma
February 18 - March 24, 2020
Tuesdays at 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. Portland VA Medical Center
More details at www.namimultnomah.org/homefront
Can't make this class? Classes begin twice a year.
Please call 503-228-5692 to register.
namimultnomah.org | 503-228-5692 | email@example.com