VA Portland Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, January 17, 2017 9:29 AM PSTAs of Jan. 17, 2017, The Dalles CBOC is closed for the remainder of the day due to bad weather & road conditions in the area. All other VAPORHCS clinics and services are currently operating during normal hours. There is a potential for increased icy road conditions throughout the Portland area today/tomorrow; we will update this web site if the operational status changes for VAPORHCS. You may also follow us on Facebook or call the VAPORHCS Alert line at (503)721-1458 to get updates. If Veterans feel they need to cancel or reschedule their appointments, please do so by call us at 503-220-8262, and choose option 2 to do so.
Due to reported increased influenza activity in the Pacific Northwest, the following restrictions and guidelines are in effect now until further notice at all VAPORHCS facilities:
- Only patients and immediate family members should visit VAPORHCS facilities; any symptomatic visitors should delay their visit.
- If possible, symptomatic patients should delay their appointment or wear a mask for the duration of their visit.
(Masks will be available at the entrance of VAPORHCS facilities. If you do not see any readily available, please ask staff for assistance to obtain one.)
- Children 14 years of age and younger are restricted from all VAPORHCS in-patient ward areas (Please inquire with respective Charge Nurses for any exceptions).
- We request that families leave children 14 years of age and younger at home and not bring them into any VAPORHCS facilities until this restriction has been lifted.
|Portland VA Medical Center (PVAMC)||Normal Hours|
|Vancouver Campus||Normal Hours|
|Center for Women Veterans Health||Normal Hours|
|Fairview Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Lincoln City Clinic||Normal Hours|
|The Loren R. Kaufman VA Clinic (The Dalles)||Closed||Closed on Jan. 17, 2017, due to bad weather and poor road conditions in the area.|
|North Coast||Normal Hours|
|West Linn||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 503-220-8262, option 0, (VA Call Center)
- Change Your Appointment: 503-220-8262, option 2
- Media Inquiries: 503-808-1920
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 503-220-8262, Press 0 for assistance
- Pharmacy Refill: 503-273-5201
- Staff Locator: 503-220-8262, Press 0 for assistance
- Telephone Care: 503-220-8262 (VAPORHCS Main Number)
- VA Police: 503-808-1911
- Eligibility / Enrollment Services: 503-273-5069